[G4] GF3

geforce3 at rochester.rr.com geforce3 at rochester.rr.com
Tue Apr 22 12:52:21 PDT 2003

The 1057.019 is the latest ROM released as of this writing for the GeForce 3 cards. I found this link on the ASUS V8200 specs and it looks like indeed it should fit inside the cube without any issues.

http://www.asus.com/pub/asus/vga/agp/v8200/v8200-100.pdf

The card should work fine in your tower or your cube and even though it's used the price is certainly right!

Chris Wirth
RedEclipseTurbo