[G4] Safari and IE 5.2

josh hough josh at rufy.com
Wed Apr 23 16:45:00 PDT 2003

On Monday, April 21, 2003 9:48 AM -0400 Snoke Jay S NPRI wrote:
> I've also noticed on IE 5.2 that sometimes it "forgets" what link you
> told it to visit, ie: it starts to DL the webpage, and then just stops
> until you activate the faded Refresh button, then starts all over again.
> anyone else notice that with IE?

Yes, I'd say approximately 5% of the pages it renders.  However, you don't
have to refresh.  Just do a quick Option-click outside the browser window
to hide IE and then Command-Tab back into IE.  In my experience it
instantly redraws the page as soon as I un-hide the window, and without
having to re-download anything.
-josh

Dual-1.25, 1GB, OS X 10.2.5, IE 5.2