[G4] Airport Extreme

Steve O'Neill steveo at omsoft.com
Thu Apr 24 13:24:38 PDT 2003

Go here and read the descriptions of the various parts you will need:

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore?family=Accessories&subCategory=AirPort

The Extreme (802.11g) parts seem to all be compatible with the older
(802.11b) parts, but they kick into slower mode if one is present.  so
unless you set up an all-extreme network, you could go with older parts
(802.11b) for less money.

And Jaguar lets you share your Airport/network connections; data going
over the air can appear at the ethernet (1000baseT) connection.