[G4] Jaguar 10.2.4 and Canon printers

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Sat Apr 26 06:51:59 PDT 2003

On 4/23/03 1:11 PM, "Daniel Brieck" <djbrieck at mac.com> wrote:

> Note: You
> have to download the drivers from canon in order for it to work. I
> don't think mac os 10.2.4 has built in drivers for this particular
> model because it is newer canon printer released after jaguar.

Thanks Dan...

After finally getting the i550_OSX_v161 to unpack - attempts to install the
: i550 161.pkg - failed

... it begins to load Ok - then says that there was an error during
installation - please try again...

I have reloaded - unpacked - installed  many times from the canon web site -
but no help...

*** Q: are there any prefs to toss or systems settings to try (jag 10.2.4)?

(I have already repaired permissions from the JAG disk - no help either...)

(I'm afraid to upgrade to 10.2.5 for fear of even more problems...)

Thanks,

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com