[G4] Jaguar 10.2.4 and Canon printers

Domains4Days.com Lists at domains4days.com
Sat Apr 26 13:11:01 PDT 2003

 Finally, after reinstalling many times, the i550  is now working properly.
( it seems that even though the installer said it had a problem and could
not finish - but it started working anyway ... ( I also de-installed
PageSender and FaxStf  to get this happening)... Go figure...)

Question:  I turned on printer sharing and also Windows sharing on in my
system preferences - however the i550  does not show up on Windows 2000
under my network places - Microsoft Windows Network - work-group - G4 -
printers... (the g4 user files do however)?   How to I get this to show up
here?

--
RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com