MDD Dual 867 Power Macintosh: any interest?

M Hood mehood at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 23:17:49 PDT 2003

Folks,

  I've decided to get a new car, so one of my computers has to go. I've
found myself playing a lot of Medal of Honor lately and i'm getting into
Visual Basic programming, and working toward the MCSE, so it has to be the
Mac that goes. As much as I hate to. Just sending out a feeler to see if
anyone is interested. Details:

-Bought 8/02 (the day the duals came out at the Lenox Apple Store in
Atlanta-still under warranty)
-Dual G4 867 MHz
-Jaguar--will upgrade to suit. (currently running 10.2.5)
-768 MB RAM (DDR)
-60 GB IBM Deskstar drive
-40 GB WD drive (8MB cache)
-nVidia GeForce4MX (32 MB)
-Fan/power supply upgrade (not installed yet-but would come with the
machine)
-10GB IPod that could sweeten the deal some.
-EyeTV USB DVR

everything works (see below) and everything is as it came from Apple. Never
had a (real) problem with it.(see below) It's a really fast machine.

Only problem that i've had is that the combo drive door won't open. Should
be fixable under warranty, but i've not had the time to fool with it. I
added an ATAPI DVD drive to the second bay.

If you're interested, make me an offer. Please contact me directly, offlist.
Otherwise, it goes on ebay next week.

Thanks for reading.

Mark E Hood, RN
West Point, Georgia