[G4] OS X crashes

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Wed Apr 30 05:27:00 PDT 2003

Boot from the install cd and run the disk utility and repair privs on the
boot drive. Some of the most recent updates, itunes, quicktime 6.2, saw some
weird things. I was having some strange mouse movement problems that went
away when repairing privs. Just an idea. Have also had instances were bad
privs wouldn't even allow mouse movement on the login screen. Wayne.