[G4] I Miss OS9's Apple Menu

DILLOMAN at aol.com DILLOMAN at aol.com
Fri Aug 1 03:01:28 PDT 2003

Good morning folks.  Just to chime in, and for what its worth... I've been using FruitMenu since Jag came out last Sept. (along with Labels, WindowShade & Zounds - all Usanity.com's s/w) with nary a glitch.

As a matter of fact, the only real problems I've had in Jag are font problems from OS 9.

Usanity's products are good, strong & solid - but they have been going to Steve Jobs' school of how to give away "software-for-life", and then turn around and start charging you for it! (referring to their Silk s/w)

my 2¢

*****

--
J. R. Rosen