[G4] Sawtooth 350mhz Video upgrade: GeForce 4mx, or GeForce3 ?

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Tue Aug 5 08:38:51 PDT 2003

that extra 650 mhz probably helped a lot on the DP 500 too... without
first hand knowledge, i would think the GF3 might be a bit overkill on
a 350 mhz machine, unless you find a great deal on it. i myself have an
867 mhz QS with a GF3 and see much of my gaming performance CPU limited
(ie the 867 mhz processor still cant funnel enough data to the graphics
card to max out the GF3's capablities)

sandor