[G4] External Firewire Hard Disk Case for IDE Drive

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 07:30:11 PDT 2003

I have used several over the years.  BY FAR, the easiest to assemble,
and a most reliable one is the most recent one that I bought from
superpcparts.com:

Product                                                        MFG
PartNo     Price   Quantity  Subtotal
Coolmax 3.5" External Firewire Enclosure Ca
CA-CD309FW    $42.00         1    $42.00
se Oxford 911

Subtotal:   $42.00

Shipping  : $9.09

TOTAL:   $51.09