[G4] losin' it

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed Aug 6 18:03:08 PDT 2003

Ok,
Hi all,
  I have been waiting and watching and now I did my upgrades. all at
once.
I took my little 867.
I put in an OWC 1.33 ghz  CPU, Nvidia GeForce4, a pioneer 105, a new 80
gig barracuda,  and I also upgraded from 10.1.5 to 10.2.6 w/ ilife iDVD.
After some fiddling back and forth w/ the display cards , all is well.
Amazingly everything seems to work even all that little funny stuff you
add along the way.
When I get my nerve back I will do FCP4, but 3 is working good and I
used the 4 QTpro code to unlock that.
Now my wife wants a Brewer and Shipley song and it's not on the apple
store or Limewire.
Any of you guys got a brewer and shipley CD?
Jim