[G4]

Vard Nelson vardster at wt.net
Thu Aug 7 11:08:57 PDT 2003

Option #1:  Buy a firewire drive case, for example, the Macally case through
CompUSA website for $59.  Then get the drive of your choice on sale.
Advantage is that you can archive a bunch of stuff onto the drive, take the
drive out and stick it in a drawer, and buy another HD and stick it in the
case.

Option #2:  Buy a firewire drive at whatever price you can get.  I don't
know of any to avoid specifically.

- Vard

Any recommendations on an external Firewire HD, or any that I should
avoid?  Somewhere around 60-120 GB.  I'm using dual G4 1 Ghz.

Thanks

Jerry