[G4] Memory dealer recommendations.

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Aug 7 20:05:43 PDT 2003

If you can be PATIENT and carefully study Sunday Paper ad inserts,
there are really good deals after rebates from OfficeMax, Circuit City,
CompUSA and Best Buy. I was able to "buy" three 256 MB - 2100 DDR
Kingston RAM modules for my dual 867 MDD for FREE one per month May,
June and July. Then, with a friend's help as a second rebate recipient,
I was able to buy TWO 512 MB - 2700 DDR Kingston RAM modules for $92
including tax after rebates (for both, 2100 and 1.6 GHz G5  compatible)
at Circuit City in July. So that was about $100 total for 1.75 GB of
RAM.

kunga10 (AIM)
kunga47 (Yahoo Messenger with Cross-Platform dial-up Video sans audio
on Macs)