G5 and photoshop

Matthew Wensley mwensley at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 8 07:23:31 PDT 2003

IMHO, there is no rush to upgrade to G5 for 2 reasons:

1) The OS is not fully 64 bit yet

2) no 64 bit programmes yet.

If I was working the Adobe programmes to make a living, I would wait
until there are native applications.
Let someone else beta the new "iron".

My 2 cents

On Friday, Aug 8, 2003, at 08:13 Canada/Eastern, Power Macintosh G4