New Internal Hardrive for G4 350mghz Sawtooth?

Ryan Fleming ryan at randallflagg.ws
Mon Aug 11 08:23:26 PDT 2003

Ok, here is what I have
350 mghz Sawtooth with a 800mghz Sonnet Processor Upgrade
ATI 9000 64meg Video Card
Some generic PCI video card for the 2nd monitor
1.6 gig RAM
2 Internal 10 or 15 gig hardrives (whatever the stock drive was)

I have had nothing but trouble with this computer. I keep getting  major
directory/catalog errors and file corruptions. I keep getting them with
photoshop files especially. I have tried reinstalling  OSX multiple times. I
have used Norton and Disk Warrior for OSX multiple times and It seems
everytime I fix it, it falls apart again in no time.

Any Ideas I think it's a bad hard drive or the fact that I have 2 internal
drives, but I can't be sure. And now my computer starts up loads and then
after about 30 secs tries to open something I can't see and just gets stuck
in loading I have no idea what it's doing, I can't force quit it and I'm
losing my mind...

--
Ryan
Randall Flagg