[G4] Unexpected Quitting of a Software

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Thu Aug 14 10:30:39 PDT 2003

keep in mind it *may* be indicative of bad RAM.  there are lots of other things that can cause this...
when was the last time you ran the disk utility?  I've found that after every update from Software Update, I've had to go in and repair permissions to keep things running as well as possible.