G5 or G4

Brian Lim/EchoGrafika brianlim at qinet.net
Fri Aug 15 16:11:31 PDT 2003

Folks,

Need your expert advise on this:

Situation/Application: 95% Photoshop, 5% Freehand and other layout software.
We're servicing both local and international markets

Plan: Getting into Digital Video (primarily for CD or small AVPs)

Dilemma: I can't decide whether to go for a Dual 1.25Ghz or a G5 model. As
of the moment, I can get a Dual 1.25 for around $2,000 (here in Manila,
Philippines). The specs are 512MB, 120GB, Superdrive

Which machine is a better in terms of overall value and power.

Thanks.
--
Kind regards,
Brian Michael Lim

[T/F] +632 551-7394    ...constantly surprising

"Excellence is not an act but a habit. It is a lifestyle."