[G4] Weird 15" LCD display problem

Tuckerman Moss tmoss at mac.com
Wed Aug 20 10:07:28 PDT 2003

Have your son go to System Preferences --> Universal Access and click
on the  big button Switch to Black on White.  Then go down to the
bottom of that preference and switch OFF Allow Universal Access
Shortcuts - but then he probably won't  make that mistake again anyway.

Tuck

--
Tuckerman Moss • The Old Vicarage • West Anstey • United Kingdom