IBM chip fabs (was: Apple's New G5 Marketing Approach)

jgvp jgvp at cogeco.ca
Thu Aug 21 07:32:02 PDT 2003

Nice one, Joe, always welcome to observe a subject from another
perspective.
What I find strange is the dearth of actual purchasers reporting on
their experiences with the new G5. Maybe I should seek out the G5
newsgroup ? <s> I've only seen one report so far but that was
restricted to the fact that it had just been received. As you say, time
will tell. I sincerely hope nothing negative comes about for all
concerned as we all need a boost after all the events of this year so
far.