[G4] Burning problems (REPOST)

Wilkin, Wayne (Mass) Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com
Fri Aug 22 11:52:49 PDT 2003

I have 2 dual 125's that experience similar problems when trying to burn
using apples built in burning software.

OS X.2.6, memory 1 gig
1 computer upon trying to burn a CD about 1/4 way thru the burn process
justs spits out the CD. No errors no nothing.
2nd computer does the exact same thing but in the verify process.