[G4] MDD Power Won't Come On

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Mon Aug 25 07:04:10 PDT 2003

Had this with mine.  first, the power switch itself had failed after I had it for three weeks.  the power switch was replaced, and then was working for a short period of time;  then it started in again with the same symptoms.  after that, the motherboard was replaced and my MDD worked normally thereafter.  hope yours is just the power switch...
Jay Snoke