moving bookmarks to Safari

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Mon Aug 25 09:37:09 PDT 2003

Go to versiontracker.com and look for Safari Enhancer.  This wee
program will require the BSD subsystem (of OSX) be installed to
function (located on your OSX install disc).  It will turn on the Debug
Menu of Safari and a few other things.  This menu has a choice to
import favourites (IE) into your bookmarks list. And the Enhancer will
allow you to import any html page of bookmarks as well.  AWESOME useful
program.

jj

PS and its free.