moving bookmarks to Safari

Snow White jj4 at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 26 20:39:36 PDT 2003

It lets you import bookmarks and change your security requirements, see
caches and a bunch of other things like open pages in your choice of
browser (useful if it renders incorrectly in Safari).  You can also get
a list of all shortcuts available in Safari (nice).  I have found it
most useful solving bookmarks but its worth playing with to see what it
does.

jj