[G4] Burning problems (REPOST)

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 02:11:16 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/26/03 6:58:00, Wayne.Wilkin at Staples.com writes:

<< I can go to another station same computer same blank cd's same files burns

fine. >>

Now you are raising more questions in my mind and giving me more reason to
ask for defining statements.

What do you mean "another station same computer"? Are you describing the use
of the same problem computer and burner through another computer that is
networked to it? Or, are you saying that you have a second computer of the same
model at a second location that is NOT experiencing the problem that the first
computer is having?

If you are connecting to the original computer (with the burning problem)
through a network and using the CD burner in the original computer, AND not
getting the same problem, then you need to look at the files on the original
computer with an eye to find corruption and /or improperly transmitted files.

If you are using a second computer with its own software and burner, AND not
getting the same problem, then it appears to me that you have some corrupted
software in the problem machine and should delete and re-install it.