Processor Upgrade

Randy Walker Randy.Walker at onsemi.com
Mon Dec 1 09:52:39 PST 2003

Hello All,

I have a question that I am sure this list has seen before, but I did
not see the answer as I looked back over the archives. I have a Digital
Audio 466, which is of course a single processor. My loving wife has
said she'd like to give me something for the computer for Christmas.
Yeah!! Oh, sorry. Anyway, I see adds for processor upgrades from
Powerlogix and others that mention both single and dual processor cards.
Can I use either of these in my box, or must I stay single since the
original box was single?

Thanks, Randy