[G4] Epson Scanners

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Dec 2 08:57:16 PST 2003

With PS 7 put the plugin in the plugin folder. If you are running OSX
10.2 or above this will work as a Twain. You will need to select the
Twain in File/Import.

On your Dad's you install the Epson software and it is in the
Applications Folder ready to be used. It is the same software that is
accessed through PHotoshop Twain.

Roger