OSX: Sharing attached volumes.

Dale Hoffman dhoff at margnat.com
Thu Dec 4 09:35:51 PST 2003

Moving up from the wide-open sharing environment of OS9 to security
conscious OSX is cramping our peer to peer ethernet work flow.
Everyone is used to assigning sharing status to any and all drives
attached to their computers, but so far I can't seem to reach the
right combination of permissions or whatever is necessary. Until
then, we are keeping OS9 machines as servers with multiple attached
drives.

Is there a magic back door to recreating uncomplicated sharing of
attached volumes?

DaleH