[G4] Epson Scanner software in Classic

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 4 10:23:46 PST 2003

At 5:35 AM -0800 12/3/03, skygram at canada.com wrote:
>Hi Gang!
>
>Recently I tried to use the Epson "Smart Panel" Scanner
>program using OS-9 Classic. But it wouldn't recognise
>that my scanner was connected. Whereas using PS-7 in
>OS-X.3.1  everything worked great.
>
>I like a few of the features that this OS-9 scanner
>software offers. I wish it would work in classic.
>
>Anyone have any ideas?

Bill,

Despite my groaning and belly-aching, my Dad's Epson
"Smart Panel" software does work in Classic. If you want,
I can email him to send the specs, what version it is,
etc. to you.

Anne Keller Smith
Down to Earth Web Design
G4 733mHz (OS X.2/Classic) | Graphite iBook 333mHz (OS 9.0.2)
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net
http://www.downtoearthweb.com