[G4] Palm OS 4.1

Snoke Jay S NPRI SnokeJS at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Fri Dec 5 07:39:40 PST 2003

I'll second what Mel wrote - you have to delete all the 2.6 compnents, and do not install the new Palm Desktop on the old OS if you intend to run it on the newer OS (as in  OS X.X.X).  If you install it under both OS's at the same time, neither will work.