[G4] Deleting OSX Files

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 02:51:41 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/6/03 1:35:00, earthpigz at earthlink.net writes:

<< OK, I just want to delete some Palm app files but I'm afraid to
do it with files in the OSX Library, Preferences, etc.

Any guidance on this? >>

Do a Sherlock search for all items with a common term like "Palm". When the
search is completed, look at the list of matching items that have been found.

Decide which items you want to delete, select each item to be deleted, and
send them to the Trash using the menu command or key combination.

Launch the programs you want and determine that they operate the way you want
them to operate.

After a sufficient period of time for testing (this is up to you), empty the
trash.