[G4] low memory

sr ferenczy srf7425 at rit.edu
Wed Dec 10 04:11:03 PST 2003

i would try deleting anything related to internet explorer in
YourDrive: Users: YourUserName: Library: Caches
and also YourDrive: Users: YourUserName: Library: Preferences

in mine, i have one folder called "MS Internet Cache" in the Caches
folder, and "com.mircosoft.explorer.plist", and a folder "Explorer" in
the Preferences folder.

i would delete them, and any other Internet Explorer files you see in
those folders. restart the computer, and try again. one of those prefs
or caches may simply be corrupt.

sandor