[G4] DVD writer

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 19:42:12 PST 2003

Check eBay right now for a Pioneer DVR-105 model. I just saw one up for
auction. It is item number 2772056594 and currently has a bid of $65.00 on it. The
bidding for this item ends at 7:34:59 PM PST, so get there quick.

Be prepared to pay around $130 to $155 at the minimum. That would be lots
cheaper than buying an Apple branded unit SuperDrive at over $250.

I would be bidding for this except I just bought the same unit in an external
case last week. It is one of the early OEM Superdrives for G4s.