[G4] new guy

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Fri Dec 12 09:23:07 PST 2003

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 05:03  AM, Tracker at aol.com wrote:

> It was so loud that
> Apple finally devised a fix-it that provided a replacement power
> supply/fan
> with different heat tolerance limits and a quieter fan for those
> owners who
> pitched a hitch at them.

Good for them...way back when, I had a 6200 which had some built-in
flaws requiring repair...I was a novice at the time...they could well
have just let me sit and stew about my monitor losing all its colors,
and about some unidentified problem with the motherboard...and my 190
laptop not retaining its charge for nearly the time it should have...

But THEY notified me on all three problems...before I discovered them!
(well, I noticed the monitor gradually.) My laptop was gone one day,
and back the next, fixed. They sent people to my home to repair the two
6200 problems.

They had me at hello. For life.

Miz B
===
It's the Holidays! Need a last minute gift?
Visit http://mizbsporch.com and click on the
holiday present...Kids and oldies love it
equally, and even the grinches are quite
taken by it. What a present!