[G4] iTunes problems

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sun Dec 14 09:20:55 PST 2003

On Sunday, December 14, 2003, at 02:11  AM, David Crandon wrote:

> On Dec 13, 2003, at 11:31 AM, James Asherman wrote:
>
>> Sometimes a burned CD just won't play on  a given player just like
>> the darn DVD's.
>
> How's that? I was under the impression that the only difference with
> "music" CD's is that a portion of the purchase price pays royalties to
> the record companies.
>
> David Crandon

Well that part about the companies may be true, I have a Phillips CD
recorder and it must have "audio" format CD's or it won't work.
  The other part holds . A CD you burn may or may not play at someone
else's location and player. Fact of life.
  Why even with commercial CD's I have seen one skip and anotherr play
on one machine and the reverse happen on another machine. This stuff is
finnicky.