[G4] Tech Tool 4 restart problems

Brian Conner brianconner at vision-video.com
Sun Dec 14 17:00:32 PST 2003

Interesting that you should post this, Melissa.

I received TTP4 a week or two ago, and ran all the tests. Then, last week I
packed my G5 up and took it for a demo I was doing out of state. When I set
it up and booted up, it booted to a blank screen. I did a manual restart and
it booted to Finder, but the keyboard and mouse were not recognized. I
booted the 3rd time and all was OK.

Then, after I got back home from doing the demo, I set the G5 up and booted
to a blank screen. A manual reboot fixed that problem and all is OK again.

I didn't connect these events until I saw your post. Hmmmmmmm.

Brian Conner