[G4] Have to be able to laugh at ourselves....

S. Stanley scart at sympatico.ca
Wed Dec 17 13:51:40 PST 2003

Uh,  That guy sounded like an idiot.  He might as well have been saying
"Oh No I'm freakin' out cuz I'm a moron and I can't operate a Mac, even
though anyones feable old grandma or a monkey could!".  I'm a Mac user
and a Windows user.   Both paltforms have their problems but
ultimately, PC's are just not the most Multimedia friendly.  Someone
shoulda just told that guy to shut his whiney cake hole and try it on a
PC.  Then watch the guys heap pop off when he's screaming about how
horribly the program operates and how ugly it looks in Windows.   I
think it's time the world gave up these pointless Coke versus Pepsi
type debates and just use what works for them.

5c4r7