[G4] Have to be able to laugh at ourselves....

lavode at comcast.net lavode at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 14:15:16 PST 2003

I respectfully disagree.  I thought it was hilarious!  I found I could relate to part of his problems, but not others.  I especially like the dock problems.  Sometimes I really hate that thing, as much as I love it.  Also, there is nothing more perplexing than an intermittent system lock up.  My wife's iMac Rev B had one, and man that sucked.

So why the heck did he do it in MediaPlayer?  Just to spite Apple?

-Lavode