[G4] Pioneer DVD and Movies

Steve Goldstein sng at cox.net
Fri Dec 26 17:01:40 PST 2003

I think that it is possible, but rather difficult because of all the
synchronization that is required (audio and video tracks).  I tried
it with a simple drag and copy with Toast 6, and the result was a
garbage DVD.  On the other hand, you can do it rather easily with DVD
XCopy and DVD XCopy Express on a Windoze box.  It's a one mouse-click
affair with that software.

--Steve