[G4] sorry for imposing but I have a serious B&W G3 problem I need help with

CJ Scaminaci halogenius at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 27 17:23:29 PST 2003

Many 9.2.1 CD's had a visible defect on them. (As was the case with
some Panther CD's) Apple recalled hundreds of them right after release,
maybe you have a bad CD. Check for any visible defects on the disc. I
have 2 9.2.1 CD's here and I use 9.2 on all my machines along with OSX
and I must say, it doesn't compare with OSX at all. X is much more
stable and powerful, however OS9 is faster by a long shot to bad its
going out. :-(

CJ Scaminaci
Project Halo: Webwar Evolved
Lead Software Engineer-Macintosh Development
http://webwar.sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/webwar
HaloGenius at sbcglobal.net