[G4] sorry for imposing but I have a serious B&W G3 problem I need help with...

Tracker at aol.com Tracker at aol.com
Sun Dec 28 10:45:13 PST 2003

You said that you are using Netscape version 4.6. There is an upgrade to
Netscape to version 7.0 which I have been using with OS 9.2.2 and OS-X.3.2 without
any problem. I suggest that upgrading Netscape may solve at least one of your
problems.

I don't use PhotoShop, so have no suggestions for that issue. I have heard
that PhotoShop is a memory hog and uses its own form of virtual memory which can
conflict with virtual memory in the OS.

And, YES, YES, YES!!!! Upgrade your RAM immediately. RAM prices are cheap
right now and upgrading RAM is something you should have done long ago.

Your B&W can use it and it will eliminate having to use the hard drive as
virtual memory. Using virtual RAM is slowing you down and may be the cause of
your problems.