[G4] Old mac Games/List

Crazy Miz B of the Crazed Cowboys paula at crazedcowboys.com
Mon Dec 29 16:16:04 PST 2003

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 05:55  PM, James Asherman wrote:

>> We are looking for things like Claris Works and games. As these macs
>> are being provided to children we are interested in games/software
>> that would be appropriate for kids under 14. We have a very small
>> budget so an inexpensive source would be appreciated.

Ebay also carries some VERY inexpensive older software, often as low as
a dollar...it's quick and very easy to do. I haven't searched for these
items, but have seen them and there are MANY!

I just tried Ebay, after thinking it was a complicated, difficult
procedure---but I was wrong. I just regained my interest in speaking
and reading French, but had no $bucks$ to buy the neat kits I saw at
Borders, etc. ---  and for about $20 I now have more French
teaching/learning/CD's/tapes/lessons/books than I could even imagined
existed. All it took was a few clicks, and all have been just as good
quality as promised.

I'd say get as much free as you can, then if you need more---try
Ebay.com

Miz B
ex-schoolteacher, searching the house for kids software!