[G4] Old mac Games/List

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Dec 29 16:33:51 PST 2003

On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 07:16  PM, Crazy Miz B of the Crazed
Cowboys wrote:

> On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 05:55  PM, James Asherman wrote:
>
>>> We are looking for things like Claris Works and games. As these macs
>>> are being provided to children we are interested in games/software
>>> that would be appropriate for kids under 14. We have a very small
>>> budget so an inexpensive source would be appreciated.
>
> Ebay also carries some VERY inexpensive older software, often as low
> as a dollar...it's quick and very easy to do. I haven't searched for
> these items, but have seen them and there are MANY!
>
> I just tried Ebay, after thinking it was a complicated, difficult
> procedure---but I was wrong. I just regained my interest in speaking
> and reading French, but had no $bucks$ to buy the neat kits I saw at
> Borders, etc. ---  and for about $20 I now have more French
> teaching/learning/CD's/tapes/lessons/books than I could even imagined
> existed. All it took was a few clicks, and all have been just as good
> quality as promised.
>
> I'd say get as much free as you can, then if you need more---try
> Ebay.com
>
> Miz B
> ex-schoolteacher, searching the house for kids software!

It's not me but  Dale S. who is looking for older mac stuff. I am
offering my older software, much of it suitable and educational for
preschoolers, to him .
Much of this stuff I have already tried to sell on ebay, with poor
results.
If they are going to make it available to little kids who might not
have a computer,
  I am with that. Story CD's,Rugrats game, Reader Rabbit, and just all
kinds of games.
My daughter learned to read on the 7600.
Microsoft office and Powerpoint . Where did I get those? I don't even
remember.
Excuse me if I hold back Riven.
Take it please. Sounds like a reasonable thing.
Jim