[G4] Noise issue

M Hood mehood at mac.com
Fri Feb 7 08:42:53 PST 2003

and keep in mind that noise is subjective. My dual 867 doesn't bother me at
all. (although i realize that some people do have problems) it makes no more
noise than any other computer i've ever used. I also suspect that you could
get a pretty good deal on one of the older MDDs.I would lots rather have my
dual 867 than a 1gig single.

mark