g4 new vs old

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Fri Feb 7 12:09:53 PST 2003

Paul Shand <paulshand at froggy.com.au> advised:

> Whatever your purchase,  I reccomend buying online at Apple Store and
> getting the full RAM Quota to avoid needless problems with the
> multitude of RAM heretics selling PC2700 garbage RAM.  At least from
> the Apple Store they are bound to better service and genuine Apple
> Certified RAM and any problems will be sorted more properly.
>
> I don't trust any Computer Shops anymore be PC or Mac

I'm catching up on a couple digests.  Let me suggest another excellent
option:  buy directly from Crucial at http://www.crucial.com/.  They have
excellent shopping/selection/information support, the prices are reasonable.
They manufacture in very large quantities and sell to Apple.  Other listers
in the past have liked working with OWC (Other World Computing I think).

--
Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,