Cube Slowdown?

Joe Sporleder joe at beloit-kansas.com
Sat Feb 8 09:29:20 PST 2003

I have a co-worker running MacOS 9.1 on his Cube at home. It has lots
of memory and plenty of drive space and is used for very basic stuff
most of the time, AppleWorks, Internet, playing some basic card games,
etc. Sometimes after using it for a few minutes, it'll just get very
slow and sluggish, like a laptop in a super low power mode. It'll do
this even if AppleWorks or the card game are the only things and first
things opened for that computing session. I am going to double check
and see if he has the current firmware update. Any other things I can
look for?

Joe