[G4] Cube Slowdown?

wappling wappling at tampabay.RR.com
Sat Feb 8 21:59:33 PST 2003

RE; as I cannot see what you have Im purely guessing,I would consider is the
hardisk fragmented seriously,also try changeing the virtual memory setting
to see if it  changes anything very much,easiest things to (and cheapest) i
can think of to look at first,I should also ask what form of back-up is in
use?. best wishes