[G4] Explorer Favorites Backup

Ramsey French rammjet at bisnaga.com
Thu Feb 13 20:24:04 PST 2003

On 2/13/03 11:07 PM, "martin" <martin at atelierdesign.net> wrote:

> Anyone know where I can find my Explorer Favorites file for
> Backing-Up purposes?
>
> I looked in System Folder, and looked in Internet folder... Having
> just reorganised my hundreds of Favorites (Bookmarks), I'd like to
> save them somwhere in case I have to reinstall IE and start from
> scratch someday...
>
> TX

Have you tried using the built-in search function to find it?
Simultaneously hit "Command" key (it has an Apple or a Cloverleaf on it) and
"F" key, point it to your System disk and enter "Favorites" in the keyword
field.

In MacOS 9, System -> Preferences -> Explorer -> Favorites.html
In MacOS X, Home -> Library -> Preferences -> Explorer -> Favorites.html