New member, memory question

Nathan Jones nataniel_2001 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 14 13:22:50 PST 2003

Hello all, this is my first post.  Glad that a group like this is around.
Just so I don't post anything I could have answered myself, I was wondering
if there is are archives for this list??  In the meantime, I just have a
quick question.  I have a G4 dual 500 "sawtooth" AGP graphics, running
10.2.4 and 9.2.2.  I know that I can physically put in 2GB of memory, but I
know that OS 9 can only "see" 1.5GB.  Does anyone know if this has been
resolved in OS X?  Also, as my bus speed is 100Mhz, is buying pc133 memory
just pointless if I'm not overclocking?  I'm running ProTools, Digital
Performer, and Reason (sometimes simultaneously), and want to squeeze
everything I can out of this box.

Thanks for existing,
Nate