External Hard Drive Recommendations

Anne Keller-Smith earthpigz at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 17 09:24:02 PST 2003

I'm looking at Maxtor, iomega and LaCie ... anyone have any
recommendations to report? What are you using that you
like?

This is external, I'm considering Firewire because my G4
has two firewire ports. Only trouble is then I couldn't
use it with the laptop (iBook Graphite 333mhz) because
it has no firewire.

Such a thing as a Firewire/USB adaptor for use here?
Will look.

Are any of these both Firewire/USB plug and play (don't
have to buy an extra kit) I wonder.

Still researching, will let you all know what I come up with.

Looking in range of $150 - 200, could probably manage with
20GB storage but 40 would be nice.

TIA,

Anne Keller Smith, Webdesign
mailto:earthpigz at earthlink.net     http://www.earthpigz.com