[G4] External Hard Drive Recommendations

Lee ratman at cq.net
Mon Feb 17 10:48:20 PST 2003

On Monday, Feb 17, 2003, at 11:24 US/Central, Anne Keller-Smith wrote:

> I'm looking at Maxtor, iomega and LaCie ... anyone have any
> recommendations to report? What are you using that you
> like?
>
> This is external, I'm considering Firewire because my G4
> has two firewire ports. Only trouble is then I couldn't
> use it with the laptop (iBook Graphite 333mhz) because
> it has no firewire.

  Current special at compusa.com and the stores

40 gig firewire/usb external drive $99 after rebate.

http://www.compusa.com/products/
product_info.asp?product_code=295006&pfp=SEARCH

I've had more problems with Western Digital than I ever had with a
generic no name external drive unit.

Lee

Lee Wilmeth, Computer Consultant
1104 Cypress CT